Rising Sun Management Pty Ltd ACN 643 269 461 (“us”, “our”, “we”), managers of Belvedere Apartments, respects your privacy and this policy sets out how we collect, use, store, disclose and otherwise treat your personal information as required by the Australian Privacy Principles (“Apps”) set out in the Privacy Act 1988. We collect information for the primary purpose of providing accommodation services to you.
- Collection Of Your Personal Information
We may collect your personal information in a variety of ways including the following methods:
1) Information given directly by you when making a booking with us, either in person, through our online booking platform, by email or mail, by phone or through a messaging app;
2) Information you provide on our website, such as to register online for our special deals, competitions or to receive our newsletters;
3) From a 3rd party provider who is engaged in delivering services on our behalf, such as online bookings;
5) Through cookies or our server software.
- Use Of Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information for the primary purposes of providing accommodation related services including:
1) To reserve an apartment for a set period of time
2) To fulfill administrative functions associated with your reservation
3) To correspond with you in relation to the services you have requested
4) To provide you with promotional and marketing materials that may be of interest to you
5) Using the IP address of visitor to our website to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and for statistical purposes.
- Security Of Your Personal Information
Personal information that we collect will be stored on our services in Australia and may be accessed by employees of Rising Sun Management Pty Ltd and its appointed Digital Agency. We take responsible steps to:
1) Ensure that personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, having regard to the purpose of the use or disclosure and stored in a secure environment;
2) Implement physical, electronic and organisation steps to protect your personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure;
3) Regularly review and update our security measures to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that we collect;
4) Destroy or de-identify personal information when it is no longer required.
- Security Measures
- a) Storing all hard copies of personal information n a secure offer premises;
- b) Employing industry standard techniques such as firewalls, virus scanning tools and encryption;
- c) Requiring employees to use logins and passwords for access to all systems;
- d) Requiring all staff and contractors to maintain the confidentiality of customer information; and
- e) Using secure networks when transmitting electronic data.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any unauthorised access to your personal information or for any other security breach.
- Opting Out and Unsubscribing
You can opt our or unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive any further information or material from us< please let us know by returning any email communication you receive from us, with the subject line “unsubscribe”, or use the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-newsletter.
- Access To, And Correction Of, Your Personal Information
You may request access to, or correction of, any of your personal information that we hold by contacting us directly using the details set out below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period after it is made.
- Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites that are not controlled, operated or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Before providing your personal information to such websites, you should read, and ensure that you understand, their privacy policies.
- Website Cookies
If you do not wish to receive cookies, or prefer to use the website anonymously, you should adjust your internet browser settings accordingly.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information, or if there has been a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us directly using the details set out below. We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time.
- Contact Details
Rising Sun Management Pty Ltd
Golden Beach, Queensland, Australia 4551
Phone: (07) 5492 3963