• The large apartments with big balconies, where they can entertain and take in the views.
• They are right across the road from the beach and calm waters of The Pumicestone Passage – where the kids love jumping off the jetty
• There’s the park with fabulous BBQ facilities and the huge kids playground
• The vibe and convenience of the local cafes and shops which are only a 250 meter walk away
• You can leave the car in the garage and just walk!
• Nick’s homemade cake with Belgian chocolate
• The littlies playing ball with Callie our Cocker Spaniel
• Mornings at the beach, afternoon’s in the pool and fishing off the beach at night – with everyone swapping stories in the car wash bay as they wash off the day’s sand!
We have a brochure rack that can provide information on arrival, or call us in advance and as we are locals born and bred, we can help you work out an itinerary for your stay.